Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here we go again...

I felt great yesterday. I should have known, a little too great. I had slept well Sunday night and felt very rested on Monday morning. I took the boys bowling and felt really good. When we got home, I rested and still felt good. Last night, Dan had open gym at church, so I went with him and the boys. Samuel and I walked laps and I was still feeling good. Came home, got ready for bed and still was feeling good. I seriously thought I was going to make a turn around in the headache deptartment. Then I woke up this morning. Horrible headache, blurred vision and nausea. I don't know what is going on. I am not sure if the shunt is malfunctioning, if the tubing is clogged or what. I just hurt. So, going to take some meds again and see how it goes today. If it gets much worse, I will have to go to the ER.

4 comments:

  1. OH I hope you get this figured out!!!!!! Can't stand you being in so much pain!
    Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying right now!
    Psalm 91:11-12 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying as always!
    Psalm 61:1-4: Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. You doing any better?
    Keep your eyes on the Lord, He's always there for you! Praying!
    Psalm 62:1-2: Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete