Friday, January 29, 2010

The word of the day is Discouragment

Today was my appt with my opthalmologist appt. She said I have some swelling on my optic nerves. She wants to get me in to my neuosurgeon before Feb 12th. So, they went ahead and did a visual field and they are trying to get me in for a spinal tap early next week. She said we might as well get it all done while we are waiting to get in the the surgeon, because he would just want to get it all done anyway. So we might as well get them done now so that we won't have to wait after going to the surgeon's. So, I am tired and discouraged a bit today. Just feeling kind of out of it and numb. I am trying to be positive and keep a smile on my face, but right now it is time to let myself be discouraged and get back to life tomorrow.
Meds are kicking in and I am feeling kind of out of it. Please pray for my husband, Dan, and my boys, Noah and Samuel. This is always so hard on them.

2 comments:

  1. Well you find out what's going on and you can tackle it head on and hopefully feel a lot better on the other side!
    Praying right now!
    Psalm 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that I'm praying!
    Psalm 121:1-4: I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete