Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another day!

Today was another day of illness. Samuel didn't feel well. Noah was ok and went to school after a 2hr delay. Even with Samuel sick, he checked on me a lot and also did laundry and his schoolwork. He is such a good helper and did a wonderful job doing laundry. He separated the clothes according to color and and type. He used warm water for whites, and cold for colors. I think he did 4 loads today...washed and dried.
Noah came home and helped hang some clothes, dishes, and helped with supper. When Dan came home, Noah brought him his plate and Dan was able to relax a bit before taking the boys to church.
My headaches are not getting any better. I am thinking that I am going to have to call the dr and see what she says. The headache is just not letting up. But, I will get thru it just like the other times. It just concerns me that something is wrong with the shunt. I am praying it is ok and it is just the weather.
Hoping to get the rest of my cooking done tomorrow. I just have a few dishes to put together and I am done for the month.
It is getting to be that time of year. I am getting all of our tax stuff together. We sure did donate a lot this past year. That tells me that we are getting the house cleaned out. I hope to do more of that this year. Hope to get rid of all our "clutter".
I am loving my Glo Bible! Very Cool! I think it will be the way that I can do my devotions, even when I am sick...even when my vision is bad. So thankful that I found it!

4 comments:

  1. Praying so that your poor head will calm down soon!
    John 11:25-26: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your head feels better soon and your children feel better too.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord understands everything you go through! Praying!
    Isaiah 53:1-3: Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing and comfort to have eyewitness testimony of Christ's life. Praying!
    I John 1:1-4: That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete